PPMD is here to guide you through your race experience, from the day you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line and beyond. As a member of the Race to End Duchenne Team, we’ll be supporting you every step of the way just as we are supporting those living with Duchenne.
But it’s not just about the race. By joining our Race to End Duchenne Team, you’re also making an important commitment to the fight against Duchenne. We assure you that the money you raise will help improve lives. Your efforts will fund research into promising treatments, advance our advocacy efforts in Washington, provide support for families, and help us ensure access to approved therapies. Whether or not you have fundraising experience, don’t stress we have helpful resources, tips, and suggestions that will help you meet (and hopefully exceed!) your goals.
As a member of the Race to End Duchenne team, you’ll enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Official Race to End Duchenne technical shirt and t-shirt
- A personal fundraising page and ongoing fundraising support
- Invitations to our private team gathering during race weekend
- The opportunity to connect virtually with other team members
- Frequent training tips
- A dedicated staff person to answer all of your questions
- The knowledge that you are giving hope to those living with Duchenne